HELLO ALIENS :)
We're Issah and Deb
And this blog is about the lastest movies we've watched and how we liked it (or not).
We're movie buffs and cutie couch potatoes giving you the lastest and bestest movie features in the metro. :)
Follow us! And while you're here, feel free to comment/suggest/appreciate/rate. We'll love that. :)
Click the navigations to navigate around our blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
HAVE FUN! And smile. We don't want you leaving with a frown. :)
To post comments, just click the POST COMMENT at the bottom of each post. :> »Home »Profile »Links »Tagboard »Credits
»
HELLO ALIENS :)
We're Issah and Deb
And this blog is about the lastest movies we've watched and how we liked it (or not).
We're movie buffs and cutie couch potatoes giving you the lastest and bestest movie features in the metro. :)
Follow us! And while you're here, feel free to comment/suggest/appreciate/rate. We'll love that. :)
Click the navigations to navigate around our blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
HAVE FUN! And smile. We don't want you leaving with a frown. :) »Home »Profile »Links »Tagboard »Credits
«
»
ISSAH AND DEB
Cutie patootie movie buffs/couch potatoes who love to write and watch movies (of all kinds!).
We hail from Cebu, Philippines--there's no place like HOME. <3
We're spontaneous yet timid, cautious yet wild. Too complex for words. :)
But most of all, we love to make people happy!
If you want to stalk us, well... good luck on that. :P
Millions of blogs are dedicated to movies and we decided to feature a blog that we admire for content and presentation. ScreenSucked is just one of those. We chose it because we love how the articles are so simple and straight to the point yet giving you all the essentials. Regnard Raquedan, the blogger, shared to us some facts about his blog.
It really didn't start as a movie blog. I was in Boracay and I just wanted a blog focused on the lighter side of my life. Since I've been a huge movie fan since I was a kid, more and more posts on movies I watch with my then girlfriend (who is now my wife) were getting written. I then decided to stick to movies.
How did you go about designing your blog?
I wanted something quite different, yet clean and simple. I chose green and orange as my blog's main colors and looked for some a nice layout from blogger's templates. I made some customizations later on to make the design more personalized.
How often do you update your blog? Does blogging interfere with you day job?
I blog every time I watch a movie in the theater, which is roughly 2-3 times a week. Since I watch in the evening and write the review quickly afterwards, it doesn't interfere with my activities.
What is your writing style?
My writing style for Screensucked is very economical. I try to limit the review to under 300 words, because I want the readers to get my main points. I highlight what I liked and disliked about the movie in focus. I write for film fans who want to know what's good to watch in theaters currently, so I really keep it short.